ISO 27001 training with our experienced team will enable you throughout your Information Security journey. Whether you are brand new to Information Security or looking to become an auditor, ForeFront has the right course for you. Browse through our selection of Information Security courses to see which course fits your needs.
ISO 27001 IS A SPECIFICATION TO HELP YOU MANAGE THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION. IT’S SUITABLE FOR COMPANIES OF ALL SIZES REGARDLESS OF INDUSTRY AND LOOKS AT ALL FORMS OF INFORMATION SECURITY AND NOT JUST IT RELATED INFORMATION.
Whatever form the information takes, or how it is shared or stored, ISO 27001 supports you to ensure it is always appropriately protected whilst maintaining:
Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
ISO standards generate an excellent contribution to the world we live in. They enhance investment, support innovative developments in technology, and develop management and conformity assessment practices.
BENEFITS OF ISO 27000
1 day ISO 27001 Foundation Course
This one day ISO 27001:2013 has been designed to give you a good understanding for those involved in anInformation Security Management System (ISMS). You may be completely new to an Info Sec role, or about to implement ISO 27001 within your organisation.
- What an information security management system (ISMS) is and how it can protect your business
- Understand the relationship of Annex SL
- The ISO 27001 standard and its documentation requirements
- Understanding risk assessments
- To identify the requirements for an ISMS
- Understand what is a statement of applicability and a risk treatment plan
- Understand the controls of an ISMS
- Those interested in the latest version of ISO 27001 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 27001:2015 ISMS
- Anyone with responsibility for keeping your organisation’s information safe.
- Managers in control of other management systems
- Increased awareness
- Be ahead of the game
- Enhance and protect your company’s reputation
- Formal training reduces potential time wasting costs
- Create awareness of risk & opportunity, risk based thinking
- Learning how an ISMS can protect information
2 day ISO 27001 Internal Auditing Course
Internal auditing is a key to effectively maintaining a Management System and compliance with specified requirements. In this two-day course, we will teach you how to plan, execute and report on an audit of an ISMS in an organization assessing its conformance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
The 2 day ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor course is designed for delegates to optimise auditing skills and enhance audit capabilities. Build confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking action where necessary
- Interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011:2011 auditing standard
- How to apply 19011 principles to ISO 27001:2013
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and record
- How to prepare and report audit findings
- Enhance your company’s profile
- Information security managers
- Internal auditors – New and Existing
- IT and corporate security managers
- Those who manage the risk and opportunity within their organization
- Those who already work as an auditor but need a refresher
- Information security consultants
- Those starting their career in Info Security management
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 27001:2013
- Prepare conduct and follow up on ISO 27001:2013 audit activities
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Attract new customers
5 day ISO 9001:2015 IRCA Lead Auditor Course
Auditing a Quality Management System is a crucial element for distinguishing and enhancing improvement possibilities. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course determines, thoroughly, the strategies and benchmarks of ISO 9001 addressing the very recent procedures for internal and external auditing. Support delegates with the significant competence and necessary skills involved to the approach of auditing quality management systems in relation to ISO 9001:2015
- Summarise the basic principles of auditing practice and will offer you realistic knowledge in planning, performing and reporting the audit, and to assess, the challenges associated with to consolidating the audit programme and the audit
- Demonstrate the procedure for identifying the performance of the company’s management system in obtaining the stated business quality objectives
- Gives you knowledge of the follow-up arrangements that pursue to validate the efficiency of a supplier’s implemented improvements
- Role plays and a variety of activities will support delegates to use their skills in every stage of the audit process, from open meeting to final report. Case study will be used to establish how both customer and supplier objectives can be accomplished and the course wraps up with an examination on the final day.
- Understand the process of Risk-Based thinking, Leadership and Process Management Increased awareness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Build stakeholders confidence by establishing processes in line with the most recent requirements
If you are responsible for any auditing about ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System).
You should have an appropriate understanding of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 and the principles of a Quality Management System. If not, we highly suggest you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Course.
To follow up on any of these courses, please contact us for further details using the form below of give us a call direct on the number shown below. We are happy to discuss the courses, the costs, the training methodology, the timing and/or the location – whatever you need to get the training that you are after.