- Learn how the process actually works
- Learn which AS Standard is the right one for your organisation
- Be able to decide whether an AS Standard or EASA requirement is a good idea right now
- Be able to answer questions on the AS Series and EASA requirements from others in your organisation
- Be able to ask the right questions of your AS 9100 Series consultant
Get the facts on AS 9100 Series Certification
Ignore speculation, hearsay and exaggerated stories about what it’s like to implement AS 9100, AS9110 or AS9120 within an organisation. Also covering EASA requirements and relevant subsections (145 Cat C as well as Part 21 subparts G and J), this comprehensive guide lays out exactly what you can expect. For searchers looking for information on AS 9100 series ‘accreditation’, please be advised that the official terminology is AS 9100 series ‘certification’. There are many players in this field, so let us steer you through to achieve your certification and a system that will truly lift your organisation forward.
“Qualitation supplied us with one of their Qualitators and I can’t praise him enough, he’s been the best.
It’s been a huge, huge effort by everyone involved in the process but throughout our Qualitator has provided an enormous amount of expertise, motivation and drive to see us reach success.
The driving force behind all this work was getting more orders and we are in a good place now to realise this potential. Already we’ve been working on some highly reputable pieces of work, such as the Aga Khan’s yacht and the new Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier.
I would recommend Qualitation without hesitation
In summary I’m really not sure if we’d have ever got through this without Qualitation and their personnel.”
Alison Shortman Director – Milspares Aviation Ltd
“I am of the opinion that without the assistance as well as the support of Qualitation, we would probably not have achieved the accreditation within the required timeframe and recognise the valuable help we have received form your organisation in achieving our objectives.
I have no hesitation in recommending our Qualitator to any other company seeking to develop their Quality Management System and I am happy for you to pass this letter to any such interested parties.“
Robert Luxton Head of Compliance – Air Tanker Services
Whether you decide to ask us to help you achieve your AS 9100 Series Standard or not, absorbing the information in the guide will help you make the right decisions moving forward.
- Why should you get an AS 9100 Series Certification?
- What are the different requirements of AS 9100, AS 9110 and AS 9120?
- What do the different EASA parts and subparts relate to?
- What to expect at the AS 9100 Series assessment time?
- What is the AS 9100 Series process?
- How are the AS 9100 Series costs determined?
- How long it will take to be ready for the AS 9100 Series assessment?
- How to find out how to choose an AS 9100 Series certification company or AS 9100 Series consultants?