ISO 9001:2015 IS THE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR STRUCTURING AN ORGANISATION TO IMPROVE BUSINESS EFFICIENCY AND INCREASE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Having ISO 9001 gives customers the assurance that the systems are continuously assessed and approved. The certification of ISO 9001 will contribute to increased revenue and market share.
ISO standards generate an excellent contribution to the world we live in. They enhance investment, support innovative developments in technology, and develop management and conformity assessment practices.
BENEFITS OF ISO 9001
1 day ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Course
This one day ISO 9001:2015 has been designed to give you a good understanding for those involved in a Quality Management System. You may be completely new to a quality role, or about to implement ISO 9001 within your organisation.
- Understand the importance of leadership and involvement
- Understand the relationship of Annex SL
- Understand key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Establish a clear understanding of context of the organisation
- Learn the importance of risk based thinking
- Understand key requirements of stake holders
- Awareness of internal and external factors that could affect the organisation
- Those interested in the latest version of ISO 9001 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Anyone with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
- Increased awareness
- Be ahead of the game
- Enhance your company’s reputation
- Establish site awareness of the changes
- Formal training reduces potential time wasting costs
- Create awareness of risk & opportunity, risk based thinking
- Any transition concerns explained and discussed
2 day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing Course
Internal auditing is a key to effectively maintaining a Management System and compliance with specified requirements. Continual Improvement is an integral part of Quality Management Principles of ISO 9001 therefore internal auditing becomes essential to drive business improvement and goes beyond compliance.
The 2 day ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor course is designed for delegates to optimise auditing skills and enhance audit capabilities. It is also designed to build confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking action where necessary.
- Interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011:2018 auditing standard
- How to apply 19011 principles to ISO 9001:2015
- How to plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and record
- How to prepare and report audit findings
- Enhance your company’s profile
- Those looking to gain the knowledge on how to manage the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
- Internal auditors – New and Existing
- Quality Professionals and Project Managers
- Those who manage the risk and opportunity within Quality in their organization
- Those who already work as an auditor but need a refresher
- Those interested in understanding how to fit Quality into their business
- Those starting their career in quality management
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare conduct and follow up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Help your organisation to take steps to gain a culture of quality
- Be able to look how your company can continual improve its practices and processes.
- Attract new customers
5 day ISO 9001:2015 IRCA Lead Auditor Course
Auditing a Quality Management System is a crucial element for distinguishing and enhancing improvement possibilities. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course determines, thoroughly, the strategies and benchmarks of ISO 9001 addressing the very recent procedures for internal and external auditing. Support delegates with the significant competence and necessary skills involved to the approach of auditing quality management systems in relation to ISO 9001:2015
- Summarise the basic principles of auditing practice and will offer you realistic knowledge in planning, performing and reporting the audit, and to assess, the challenges associated with to consolidating the audit programme and the audit
- Demonstrate the procedure for identifying the performance of the company’s management system in obtaining the stated business quality objectives
- Gives you knowledge of the follow-up arrangements that pursue to validate the efficiency of a supplier’s implemented improvements
- Role plays and a variety of activities will support delegates to use their skills in every stage of the audit process, from open meeting to final report. Case study will be used to establish how both customer and supplier objectives can be accomplished and the course wraps up with an examination on the final day.
- Understand the process of Risk-Based thinking, Leadership and Process Management Increased awareness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Build stakeholders confidence by establishing processes in line with the most recent requirements
If you are responsible for any auditing about ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System).
You should have an appropriate understanding of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 and the principles of a Quality Management System. If not, we highly suggest you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Awareness Course.
To follow up on any of these courses, please contact us for further details using the form below of give us a call direct on the number shown below. We are happy to discuss the courses, the costs, the training methodology, the timing and/or the location – whatever you need to get the training that you are after.