How Quality Management Certification helps when bidding for NHS contracts
Having recently achieved success for the Northern Integrated Health Practice (NIHP), we noted that more and more private sector companies that wish to tender for NHS contracts are needing to demonstrate their competence with Quality Standards.
ISO Founders, London 1946
Although accreditation to ISO Standards is not a requirement to be successful in winning a tendered contract within the NHS, it is proving to be a winning strategy.
However, while a low cost contractor is often a high priority for the NHS, does the cost reflect the standard of service received? And, does having Quality Standards effect the cost of your service, as a contractor?
Bridging the divide between cost and quality
Low cost can all too often mean low quality and high quality often means inflated costs. Bear in mind that the charge for services provided by an external contractor need never be a reflection on the quality of work they can provide.
The only indicator of a high quality service is the mark of an internationally recognised ISO Quality Standard. For example, a number of laundry services can offer a low cost, high quality service to the NHS and health practices, but unless the contractor can demonstrate competence within the company, they are increasingly less likely to be successful in the competitive tender process.
Installing ISO Quality Standards
Qualitation can offer assistance to private sector contractors hoping to win tenders. If your company is linked in any way to the NHS and you are looking for a proven supplier of ISO, then look no further. Qualitation can categorically say that…
* We are proficient in installing Quality Standards and are fully up to date with recent changes in the processes.
* In 17 years we have never been unsuccessful in achieving accreditation for our clients, first time, every time.
* We have experience of working with clients linked with the NHS and other public service industries. (eg NIHP, Portsmouth Water and Sutton & East Surrey Water)
* Location is not a limit – we can visit your site anywhere in the UK
* We are reliable, will not intrude on your work space and we are simply good at it! Have a look at these testimonials from Portsmouth Water and NIHP to be sure…